FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum - then you most likely have a common cold.
2. Corona virus pneumonia is associated with a dry cough but without a runny nose.
3. If an infected person were to sneeze in your vicinity the coronavirus would only survive for 10ft before dropping to the ground where it is no longer airborne.
4. In an instance where the virus were to drop on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours while on fabric it will live for 6-10. Washing clothes and disinfecting surfaces frequently will help eliminate any exposure.
5. Avoid rubbing your face and wash hands frequently. The virus can live on your hands for 10-12 minutes. If exposed to the virus, touching your face, eyes, mouth, nose etc.
6. Drinking warm water and eating warm soup will help healthy individuals fight virus of any kind. Ice cold beverages should be restricted to a minimum.
7. Use common sense; if you have a dry cough with associated with flu and pneumonia like symptoms including fever - Contact your primary care physician or visit your local emergency room to be tested.
CONNECT WITH MONOUTH SHORE INSURANCE | 732.345.6300
Health Insurance | Medicare Advantage | Medicare Supplemental Plans | Life Insurance | Cobra Alternatives